- House showings are done, and I can finally actually use my house again.
- I went on a run last night and it was warm and humid and reminded me of Okinawa and it was very cozy.
- I had a wonderful conversation with a co-worker I’d never met before this morning.
- I have a day off tomorrow so work is finished for the week!
- Jeremy and I are having a minor celebration tomorrow so the house is full of cheese and biscuits, and he’s baking my favourite cake.
- OB Finest Cashew and Rosemary Crackers. OMG. So tasty.
- We accepted an offer on our house!
- My coffee this morning is really good.
- Spring is finally here in Wisconsin and my yard is full of wildflowers and everything is green and beautiful!
That sculpture is delightful!
- It’s Friday! Okay, I’m going to spend much of the weekend studying, but at least that’s 100% on my schedule.
- Cuddling with Biscuit (who is all better after giving us a scare) to start my day.
- Sitting down for five minutes to mindfully eat and enjoy some toasted teacakes during an overwhelming morning.
- An apparent breakthrough in our understanding of SIDS.
- Being able to produce fire with the tiniest of effort.
- A cheese platter for lunch.
- This thread! It’s been such a cozy start to my day recently!
- My grandmother passed this morning but family was there with her and it was super peaceful and I was able to call and tell her I love her.
- I got all the yarn for the cardigan I’ve been planning to knit for months and cast on the first few stitches!
- Catching up with friends that I haven’t seen for a long time.
- I walked home a new way and found a pretty, tree-lined path.
- My tablet has been updated to Android 12 which is very welcome because I love the gesture navigation I can now use on it.
- The Whatsapp group for my course has some good advice about studying and is pretty supportive.
- Going over the past papers is very reassuring: I can do this exam!
- Because it’s a Sunday, I can take my time with the studying and take breaks when it’s obvious I’m not really learning.
- Lisa bought me a book.
- Lisa bought me a game!
- The weekend was enough to make me feel refreshed. I’m still a bit burned out… but I can see the light at the end of the tunnel (aka my exam, a month from now).
- The local river is flowing well, with temporary rapids even! It’s picturesque.
- I have Florentine biscuits from a high-end chocolate shop. They are SO good.
- Today was successful at work.
- My wife took me on a small hike and picnic and it was wonderful! It was gorgeous and romantic and the sunset was perfect and the trail was nice and there was a cool duck.
- My dog snuggled me a lot last night!
- The fountain pen my friend gifted me is my new favorite pen!
- Had a good time at the baseball game with my son.
- Both the children enjoyed kid’s night out at the YMCA
- After a period of weirdness, the husband’s work schedule should be back to normal for a while.
- Warm socks.
- Custard apples.
- A friend with a weird medical thing has it worked out.
- Someone from my FC did a beautiful sketch of my FFXIV character, in a rather Yoshitaka Amano-like style. (Which is really appropriate – he did concept sketches for a lot of previous Final Fantasy games.)
- It’s sunny, which is good because it’s the day to wash the bath mat and towels. Hurrah for being able to dry them on the line!
- A paperwork snafu with my new apartment finally got all sorted out!
- Fantastic coffee this morning.
- Spring is SO PRETTY!
- This oddly hearwarming story of a bee hive rescue.
- Chatting with my workmates.
- Pork crackling.
- Had a fantastic breakfast sandwich this morning at a coffeeshop I really like that is just far enough that I rarely go.
- New phone has solved the calling & notification issues I was having.
- House appraisal is done, getting us one step closer to actually closing on selling our house.
- Weather has cooled down nicely for the past few days.
- Parks and Rec department said they will work with us to try and let my daughter go to soccer camp this summer.
- Online dance workshop I signed up for has been a ton of fun and I have a few sessions left this week to look forward to.
- Postal voting is easy and reliable here.
- Jeremy posted our votes and brought back pastries from a bakery.
- I was able to take some time off work to catch up on sleep.