I’ve just infinibeed. yes, it’s a verb.
- i’ve beeminded (anki, pomodoros, running and tweeting).
- i’ve recently started beeminding pomodoros from my terminal so now i’m excited about doing the same with other goals.
what i really want with this infinib’ power is to increase social and networking, so I added:
- cold email to count how many “hey what’s up i’m michael wanna video chat” emails.
- udpates to count the “wazup, how’s life” and “here’s an update about my life” DMs.
Entry of my beeminder journal for 2020 (so far):
- running: i’ve been running everyday for the past months or so, so i’m keeping up with my marathon preparation. Problem is that the marathon has been corona cancelled so it’s actually happening in June 2021. will probably go back to 10km/week after lockdown (May 11th).
- anki: i’ve been adding more and more cards (i’m reading a textbook on reinforcement learning where i need to remember a bunch of math formulas) so it’s pretty cool to feel to be above the graph and i love the anki beeminder add on, but it’s also not that challenging.
- twitter: i’ve been tweeting enough, but i feel i could go up to 10 tweets a day. but also i don’t feel like spamming everyone. i don’t know how to feel about this one.
- pomodoro: i’m literally living my best life, doing 12-20 offline pomodoros a day. so i don’t know why i have this goal. like, i don’t really need it. but that graph though. so much beauty.
anyhow, would love to have your inputs on my new “connecting with people” goals, and will let you know how it goes every week-ish.