Resetting Draft integration for a new goal?

I decided rather than emailing Chelsea I’d try the hivemind on this one, just in case:

Earlier this year I tried Draft integration but archived the goal when the every-word-counted method didn’t quite work. With this in mind I’ve now set up a new Draft goal (different slug and all), but the previous numbers are showing up, making the derail date 45 days in the future and generally confusing things. Any ideas about how I can start from zero or completely separate the goals from each other?

FWIW, I delinked the accounts, emptied Draft, and relinked them to no avail, and although I have no need to preserve the previous counts, I hesitate to manually delete anything since I’ve screwed things up before by mixing manual and autodata business. I’ll try again tomorrow if needed, after Draft has been zeroed out for a day, but the inescapable autodata implies that this might only partially work, and then I’ll be off by a day for what I’m hoping will be a long-term month-centric goal.

Edit: I might see if I can do this with a clean slate using Dropbox and IFTTT, but any ideas still welcome – I’ll stick with Draft if I can make it work.

1 Like

Ooh, why didn’t we call the forum “hivemind”? That’s brilliant.

As for the actual question, the Draft integration actually counts all activity in all your Draft documents. It sounds like that isn’t necessarily a dealbreaker in your case as long as we can adjust it to not count the data from that old document initially. So this might be something that it’s best to have us fix for you manually in support. If it happens often enough then we’ll improve our Draft integration!

Ah, gotcha. Makes sense. I decided to just enter my numbers via IFTTT and that’s working out a-okay, so I would definitely be in favor of a manual flush if/when it happens, but it’s certainly not urgent. Thanks for the reply!

(And yes – I always think of this as the hivemind even if it’s not official :smiley: )