Todas as línguas! Beeminder ama Duolingo

Anyone want to test-drive this awesomeness Andy just cooked up:

http://blog.beeminder.com/duolingo/?secretpreview


http://dreev.es – search://"Daniel Reeves"
Goal tracking + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com

Perfect! I just started learning Spanish on duolingo the other day.

https://www.beeminder.com/byorgey/spanish

-Brent

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Daniel Reeves dreeves@beeminder.com wrote:

Anyone want to test-drive this awesomeness Andy just cooked up:

http://blog.beeminder.com/duolingo/?secretpreview


http://dreev.es – search://“Daniel Reeves”
Goal tracking + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
“Akratics Anonymous” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to akratics+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

A bit of feedback: it would be a lot nicer if it refrained from auto-adding
data points with the same value as the previous data point. Right now it
seems like it adds a data point every time it syncs from Duolingo, whether
the value has changed or not. It doesn’t make a difference for the graph
but it makes dealing with the raw data much more annoying.

-Brent

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 7:25 AM, Brent Yorgey byorgey@gmail.com wrote:

Perfect! I just started learning Spanish on duolingo the other day.

https://www.beeminder.com/byorgey/spanish

-Brent

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Daniel Reeves dreeves@beeminder.comwrote:

Anyone want to test-drive this awesomeness Andy just cooked up:

http://blog.beeminder.com/duolingo/?secretpreview


http://dreev.es – search://"Daniel Reeves"
Goal tracking + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Akratics Anonymous" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to akratics+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

yeah, it’s a bug actually. we’ll clean up your data for you as well
when we fix it!
thanks for reporting this, btw!

On Mon, May 6, 2013 at 8:43 PM, Brent Yorgey byorgey@gmail.com wrote:

A bit of feedback: it would be a lot nicer if it refrained from auto-adding
data points with the same value as the previous data point. Right now it
seems like it adds a data point every time it syncs from Duolingo, whether
the value has changed or not. It doesn’t make a difference for the graph
but it makes dealing with the raw data much more annoying.

-Brent

On Sat, May 4, 2013 at 7:25 AM, Brent Yorgey byorgey@gmail.com wrote:

Perfect! I just started learning Spanish on duolingo the other day.

https://www.beeminder.com/byorgey/spanish

-Brent

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 4:56 PM, Daniel Reeves dreeves@beeminder.com
wrote:

Anyone want to test-drive this awesomeness Andy just cooked up:

http://blog.beeminder.com/duolingo/?secretpreview


http://dreev.es – search://"Daniel Reeves"
Goal tracking + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Akratics Anonymous" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to akratics+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Akratics Anonymous" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to akratics+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.


http://dreev.es – search://"Daniel Reeves"
Goal tracking + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com

do you mean “todas las linguas”* ? * *as in all languages/all the
languages ? *
*
*

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Daniel Reeves dreeves@beeminder.com wrote:

Anyone want to test-drive this awesomeness Andy just cooked up:

http://blog.beeminder.com/duolingo/?secretpreview


http://dreev.es – search://"Daniel Reeves"
Goal tracking + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Akratics Anonymous" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to akratics+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

“todas as línguas” is correct for Portugese, according to
google.com/translate anyway.

Brent and others noticed a bug with multiple datapoints being added in a
day, even if your point total or streak hadn’t changed. That’s been fixed
now thanks to Bethany. Otherwise I believe it’s working pretty well so
we’ll likely announce it soon!

-Andy

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:21:37 AM UTC+2, Judy Soule wrote:

do you mean “todas las linguas”* ? * *as in all languages/all the
languages ? *
*
*

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Daniel Reeves <dre...@beeminder.com<javascript:>

wrote:

Anyone want to test-drive this awesomeness Andy just cooked up:

http://blog.beeminder.com/duolingo/?secretpreview


http://dreev.es – search://"Daniel Reeves"
Goal tracking + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Akratics Anonymous" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to akratics+u...@googlegroups.com <javascript:>.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.

aah. I am enlightened

On Tue, May 7, 2013 at 8:59 AM, andy@andybrett.com wrote:

“todas as línguas” is correct for Portugese, according to
google.com/translate anyway.

Brent and others noticed a bug with multiple datapoints being added in a
day, even if your point total or streak hadn’t changed. That’s been fixed
now thanks to Bethany. Otherwise I believe it’s working pretty well so
we’ll likely announce it soon!

-Andy

On Tuesday, May 7, 2013 8:21:37 AM UTC+2, Judy Soule wrote:

do you mean “todas las linguas”* ? * *as in all languages/all the
languages ? *
*
*

On Fri, May 3, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Daniel Reeves dre...@beeminder.comwrote:

Anyone want to test-drive this awesomeness Andy just cooked up:

http://blog.beeminder.com/**duolingo/?secretpreviewhttp://blog.beeminder.com/duolingo/?secretpreview


http://dreev.es – search://"Daniel Reeves"
Goal tracking + Commitment contracts == http://beeminder.com


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google
Groups “Akratics Anonymous” group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send
an email to akratics+u…@**googlegroups.com.

For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/**groups/opt_outhttps://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out
.


You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"Akratics Anonymous" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to akratics+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/groups/opt_out.