Just about everything works through the Beeminder API.
Note that these are in no way official, tested, or endorsed, though some of them have been incorporated into the Beeminder GitHub for safekeeping. I found them on the web, you could too. With a bit of luck they’re still in active use and their authors are here on the forum…
Here, let me search GitHub for you.
Libraries wrapping the Beeminder API
- Emacs mbork/beeminder.el (@mbork)
- Mathematica beeminder/wolfminder (@dreev)
- NodeJS malcolmocean/beeminderjs (@malcolm)
- Perl beeminder/bee-perl or the one in pjjh/bmndr (@philip)
- PHP beeminder/beeminder-php-api (@sodaware)
- Python mattjoyce/beeminderpy (@mattjoyce)
- Ruby beeminder/beeminder-gem (@muflax)
- lydgate/bmndr, the original command line script by @bkam
- pjjh/bmndr, @philip’s fork of lydgate/bmndr
- chipmanaged/MCM-Dashboard, including @chipmanaged’s brilliant dashboard and autodial features
- giovanni/evernote, @giovanni’s inbox-zero evernote integration
- beeminder/beebot, our Slack bot, by @apb
- beeminder/beemios, our iOS app, by @apb
- palfrey/beeminder-calendar, eep days to calendar, by @palfrey
- palfrey/docket, synch with Todoist, by @palfrey
This list is wildly incomplete, please add any libraries that you rely on, as well as good examples for others to follow. This post is a wiki. Thanks!