Hard-committing to the next batch of autodata integrations

I have been enjoying this Pomodoro app, which I’d like to vote for as an integration: https://www.focustodo.cn/

Really hope this one gets some time and eyes.

Out of the possible Beeminding targets, this is the single one that would yield the most tangible, direct, uncontroversial benefit to my (and many others’) lives. Weight-loss, or job applications, or maintaining friendships, or whatever else, will never hold a candle to “actually taking your psychiatric medication” in terms of the improvements it can create in someone’s life. Unfortunately, “actually taking your psychiatric medication” turns out to be a huge catch-22 for exactly the folks who most need to do so.

This, out of everything, is maybe the way that Beeminder could do the most good in the world with the least code; I really hope you’ll consider diverting some resources to it … and then consider it again, if the conclusion you arrive at is “not yet.” :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Hi!
New here :wave:t3:

I have a Samsung Galaxy (both phone and watch). How do I connect my steps?

I have them measured by both my watch and phone (in case I’m without one or the other) and both connected to both Samsung Health and Google Fit.
But I can’t seem to find either in what you offer :frowning:

I wanted to track my steps.
And I wanted to track gym visits.

Any tips?
TIA
Alex :slight_smile:

2 Likes