All my widgets are in the pink?!

Over the last couple of days, some of the widgets and screens on my Android Q beta phone (Pixel 2) have turned pink. It’s visible in the widget that shows the top few Beeminded tasks:

The list of tasks visible after hitting the bee in the top left of an individual task:

And also the data list inside a particular task:

Most plausible cause is something to do with the latest Android Q beta, but there may be something else going on. I don’t have Dark theme turned on or anything. I’ve rebooted the phone (but not reset it), and it’s still there.

1 Like

This has been reported by one other person, also on an Android Q prerelease.

Thanks! Would you be interested in trying a beta app when there is one ready?

1 Like

Hi @adamwolf - sure, I’d be happy to try out a beta when one is available. Meantime I shall happily work in pink…

1 Like

When you say they turned pink… did they go one by one? or all at the same time? If one by one, was it over a few days or few minutes?. (it’s OK if you don’t remember!)

Beeminder 3.2.0 should roll out to the Play Store in a few hours, and it should fix this problem.

1 Like

They turned pink all at once, iirc (and I’m pretty certain that I do).

I’ve just upgraded to the Android 10 official release (now the beta is finished) - still in the pink.

Are you on the latest version of Beeminder? You should be on 3.2.1. I just pushed it yesterday so it may take a bit. If you are, please use Send Feedback in the app to send me the logs.

Just updated to 3.2.1 a minute ago, and the pink has gone, both on the list widget and on the main screen.

Whatever you did, it worked - many thanks!

2 Likes

:+1: