I just discovered that the Android app doesn’t display the current road dial correctly, and edits made on the app are not saved correctly.
- Take a goal (e.g. https://www.beeminder.com/drtall/goals/elements ) . Using the website, set the road dial to 2015-12-31, 500, None.
- Refresh the website. Observe that the road dial setting was saved.
- View the goal on Android. It will show a road dial of 2015-12-31, 499, None. Or perhaps 2016-01-01,500, None.
- Using Android app, set road to 2015-12-31, 500, None.
- Reopen Android app. Road dial shows 2015-12-31, None, 12.5. This is bogus of course because it makes the final total 499 not 500.
- Refresh website. Road dial now shows 2016-01-01,500, None. Wat. The goal needs to be due on the date I entered!