Dashboard - Values incorrect even after refreshing.

Huge data errors in dashboard (recently entered) after 24 hours of inactivity on https://www.beeminder.com/dashboard, even after refreshing.

1 Like

Thanks for reporting this! We noticed it too and turned off the fancy automatic refreshing we tried to add. But at least the errors should’ve disappeared. Let us know if you see otherwise!

1 Like

The same error occur today. On dashboard the data are wrong even when you refresh the page.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed errors in the data on my own dashboard page. Can you give us more info? Emailing screenshots to support would be super helpful.

1 Like

Not always, yesterday was OK. But sometimes it takes *recently entered
*data from another goal (interchange). Let’s say it mixes-up the data.

1 Like

I’ve seen something similar (Maybe the same problem?)

I’m using Firefox.

I tracked it down to Firefox “helpfully” remembering form values.
When you type in your entered values into a box, Firefox will remember those values when you reload the page.
BUT, Beeminder uses Javascript to move the boxes around, so the boxes Firefox populates are no longer the correct ones. (This also applies to the pre-filled values, the html shows the correct values but the boxes still show the ‘old’ data.)

I did not spend much time looking for a solution.
My workaround was to open the dashboard in a new tab and close the old one.
But it is something Beeminder should fix.

2 Likes

Again. On dashboard there are faked data. I have sent a print screen to Beeminder Support.

2 Likes

Again. The data from the red goal are faked. I will sent you print screen.

What browser are you using?

1 Like

Firefox (Nightly). It happened again. Goals are “borrowing” recently entered data from another goal. I will sent a print screen to Beeminder to prove my allegation.

2 Likes

Hi Horatiu

That sounds exactly like what @insti described above.

His workaround until we can figure out how to fix it:

2 Likes