- Nice music
- I was spontaneously motivated to work
- We’re in sync on priorities with my partner
- Lawyers actually sent an email 3 days ago! I just missed it
- i’m grateful i didn’t fight with my mother all weekend.
- self-gratitude-quota: i’m grateful that i walked all the way home tonight. took me over an hour, and brought me well over my steps goal, which is always a great feeling!
- i’m grateful that i’m home again with all my nightly routine things. (calendar, bullet journal, diary; laptop as well, although i’m not yet sure if i’ll still open it tonight.) after having to do a spontaneous visit last night and staying there overnight, it’s good to be back home again!
- self-gratitude-quota: i’m grateful that i walked to the party tonight. steps goal: met!
- i’m grateful that i didn’t have to go into work today.
- i’m grateful that i’m motivated and having fun learning yet another new language, for now. if it ends up being short-lived, that would be fine as well; it’s fun and exciting now, that’s what’s important.
- My parents came to visit and help with the house yesterday and it was really fun!
- My wife made paella and banana bread last night, woke me up gently in the morning, and I even got to take an afternoon nap with her before she left for her shift tonight.
- i’m grateful for a warm dinner.
- self-gratitude-quota: i’m grateful i managed to motivate myself to a little after-work walk.
- i’m grateful that it rained a bit today; and also that it didn’t rain anymore while i took my walk.
- SGQ: I met important people and I was not that anxious. I even handled it well and remembered the important details
- SGQ: my mom was a bit depressed, so I cooked (=order McDonalds) and made sure I can make her comfortable (it seemed to work - I’m proud of me for being perceptive and taking the right action)
- I felt nice today. It was a 7/10 day, which didn’t happen since a good deal of time. By the way, I’ve been averaging a nice and round 5.0 day rating on exist since I started using it. So I have an “okay” existence. I think that it should get higher in the following weeks since I’m starting ADHD medication, so I’ll both be a bit euphoric AND not get depressed because I didn’t work enough on a given day. Maybe I’ll gain 1 point of life coolness!
- SGQ: I have the habit of self-gratitude journaling now; I don’t need beeminder to bug me about it!
- i’m grateful for having this thread. in over two months, i haven’t yet missed a day, and i’m still very much enjoying my time here, both reading others’ posts and writing my own.
- i’m grateful for my colouring app.
- self-gratitude-quota: i guess i’m grateful that i went to get a bubble tea during lunchtime today. i might have found my standard order; at least it tasted really well again for the second time. (taro milk tea with triple boba.) but maybe i still want to try all the flavors they have over time. when it’s gonna get hotter the ice cube ones make more sense at least.
- SGQ: I’ve been extremely productive at work recently, on some pretty high-level stuff.
- One of the cafés near me is doing $1 “beat the midweek slump” afternoon coffees on Wednesdays in March.
- My seasonal goals system appears to be working as intended.
- My GP is very kind and doing her best to ensure I get the care I need.
- I have lovely friends.
- I’ve managed to submit evidence in time for my request for extra time for my exams to be considered.
- i’m grateful for a quick afternoon nap.
- i’m grateful for my therapist’s policy that the first short-notice cancelation is free; so i don’t have to pay for missing today’s session.
- self-gratitude-quota: i’m grateful i’ll be in bed before 2 a.m.
- Welp, I don’t have Helicobacter pylori at least?
- Nice distracting game stuff planned for this evening.
- I got the new DLC for Two Point Campus.
- i’m grateful i don’t feel as horrible as i did yesterday, even though the fever hasn’t really gone down.
- i’m grateful for the ending of the show i just finished watching. felt satisfying!
- self-gratitude-quota: i’m grateful i’ll be in bed before midnight.
- Grateful the plumber came out to fix things, even on a weekend
- The house is lovely and warm now
- Walked down to the river yesterday - really amazing place to live
- i’m grateful i was able to fall asleep again this morning after waking up at 6 a.m. for whatever reason. it took me a while, i think, but i probably ended up with around 10 hours of sleep in total in the end, which my body better be as grateful for as my mind is!
- self-gratitude-quota: i’m grateful i ate and drank sufficiently today. or at least i believe i did. life is tough when you’re sick and have no appetite.
- i’m grateful the fever didn’t rise. i don’t really trust the last measuring saying it went down; we’ll see how it is tomorrow, but at least it didn’t go up, that’s great.
- SGQ: I’ve been a lot better about taking my earplugs when going out, and I’m having a lot more fun and being a lot more fun as a direct result!
- I got a pretty new lamp and a “smart” lightbulb for it, and I have it turning on a nice soft warm orange when it’s time to start winding down for bed.
- Got to hang out with some friends today for a stitch ‘n’ bitch.
- My Beeminder goal is making me start posting here again.
- I’m grateful to myself for cooking tonight, which is something I rarely do but I want to do more. The food was not horrible and certainly edible.
- I had dinner with friends last night.
- i’m grateful i didn’t loose access to my online tax/finance account today. i had input the password incorrectly too many times, but my flatmate () reminded me about this other, app-login-method, which i remembered the password for and it worked perfectly. the site-password-login is fully disabled now and probably really tedious to re-enable, but that doesn’t matter, since i can get into my account the other way.
- self-gratitude-quota: i’m grateful i didn’t fight with my mum on the phone. i didn’t pick up the first phone call today, which was probably a really good idea, since we were kind of having a text-argument when she called; now things were calmer, and we managed to have a normal conversation, yay!
- i’m grateful i’ll be in bed at a reasonable time again tonight! might not make midnight tonight, but i predict it will be 30 past midnight, or 1 a.m. at the latest, which still gives me a good amount of sleep tonight!
- I have headphones that completely block music when Jeremy is listening to something I don’t like.
- One of Jeremy’s favourite online DJs is doing a 12-hour session today as a celebration for her stream’s first anniversay and Jeremy is enjoying it so much.
- I am grateful to myself for being an adult and letting him enjoy music he likes for as long as he wants - I used to not be able to tolerate it for long. The headphones help!
- finally getting ADHD meds… they seem to work so far
- small client paid me for a for-fun project
- not a lot of pressure for the upcoming week
- past-me for getting a ticket to a music show; which I’ve enjoyed a lot
- im enjoying reading a lot more (Shape Up really made me go down the 37signals rabbit hole)