New version of the Beeminder iPhone app (version 3.1.1) is out! New features, key bugfixes, and doesn’t crash on iOS 7 anymore!
Here are the details:
- Fixed: The generalized midnight update was causing datapoints to show the wrong date.
- Fixed: If you entered multiple datapoints in a row, the date value stepper would be off after you submitted the datapoint
- Added the minimum to get to each lane of your road on the goal gallery screen
- Added the goal rate to the gallery screen
- Added the last updated timestamp at the top of the gallery
- Bug fix that was crashing for iOS 7 users (sorry!)
- Layout fixes for Settings screen and position of recent datapoints on goal screen
- Double tap zooms the graph back out
Thanks to @apb for building it and to you all for the feedback and bug reports! Keep it coming!