Request: Easy way to see deadline in Android app

It seems like the only thing the Android app shows is hours until derailment, never deadline. Could this be added to the app?

1 Like

Added to the requests list.

1 Like

I was looking through the requests list today, and saw this one. A few releases ago, we changed the yellow text on the goal detail page, and now it does show the deadline when it is currently an emergency day.

Does this suffice for what you were looking for, or would you want it added somewhere else, like in that info drawer too?

3 Likes

I think it’s fine for my case!

Thank you for adding it!

I would love to see the deadline somewhere!

Now I have the opposite problem – I can only see the “deadline”, not the amount of hours until then - which doesn’t help me because of time zone shenaniganery - it’s only when I get a zeno notification that I know how long until derailment.

Can you show a screenshot? I’m not quite sure what you mean or where you are seeing it.

Only on an beemergency day, the app would show “Minimum +3 by 12:00” or the equivalent. (I don’t currently have any beemergencies today, so I don’t have a screenshot)

On a side note, I found the feature to change the deadline for a goal (This didn’t exist ages ago when I set the goals up) so I retract my complaint.

1 Like